Best Price on PYJ Plug in Y for Auckland Manufacturer
Best Price on PYJ Plug in Y for Auckland Manufacturer Detail:
Nickle-Plated brass body and PBT body.
stainless steel tube gripping claws, collars and release sleeves(collets) offer a quick hold and release mechanism to provide a low disconnection force for easy removal of the tubing.
Oval and round shape of release sleeve are available.
Three colors on the release sleeve, blue, black and gray.
Air, Vacuum, Water (no freezing)
0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi
3.0Mpa | 435psi
-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
0—60°C | 32～140°F
PU / PA / PE / PVC
|Metric Tube ØD|
|Inch Tube ØD|
|Thread Standard and Type|
|R, PT, BSPT — 55° Taper Pipe Thread||Metric Thread|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The History of Rubber Hoses
Garden Hoses For Gardening and Other Chores
We now have a skilled, performance team to supply good quality services for our consumer. We often follow the tenet of customer-oriented, details-focused for Best Price on PYJ Plug in Y for Auckland Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cairo , Jamaica , Luxembourg , We solution have passed through the national skilled certification and been well received in our key industry. Our specialist engineering team will often be ready to serve you for consultation and feedback. We've been able to also give you with no cost samples to meet your needs. Best efforts will likely be produced to supply you the very best service and solutions. For anyone who is considering our business and solutions, please speak to us by sending us emails or get in touch with us right away. As a way to know our products and solutions and enterprise. lot more, you'll be able to come to our factory to find out it. We'll constantly welcome guests from around the globe to our firm. o build enterprise. elations with us. You should actually feel absolutely free to make contact with us for small business and we believe we'll share the top trading practical experience with all our merchants.
Operating Speed: 3 Seconds
Voltage: 12V / 24V DC
1999 Mercury Villager/Nissan Quest Knock Sensor Relocation P0325 Code.
1. Knock Sensor – Advance Auto Part/Number S8731
2. Carquest by BWD Pigtail P/N S28423 (need to cut slots in it to fit Knock Sensor or shave off parts of K/S which are jutting out)
3. Dorman Butt Connector P/N 85480 (or quick connect terminals)
4. Wire Conduit P/N 85632
5. Dorman 18 gauge wire P/N 86753 (preferably white color)
6. Autocraft 1/4 inch ring connector P/N 85415 (optional)
7. Flange Bolt (Crown Bolt) 5/16” – 18 x 1”, Home Depot P/N 68278
8. Electrical Tape P/N 4218-BA-40
1. Socket wrench (to disconnect battery negative terminal, to install knock sensor and disconnect Connector C149)
2. Flat head screw driver (to unhook Connector C149)
3. Wire cutter (to cut and strip wires)
4. Pliers (to crimp butt connectors)
1. Disconnect battery negative terminal
2. Screw Knock Sensor (with flange bolt) into engine block next to A/C compressor. The hole is already pre-manufactured.
3. Connect pigtail (need to cut slots in it to fit K/S) into K/S. Looking towards the K/S, the left terminal is the K/S wire and the right terminal is the ground wire. Splice 18 gauge wire to the K/S wire and extend K/S wire to the Connector C149. C149 is near the power steering reservoir. C149 is the big black rectangular connector (2” x 2 “ x 4 “), which has a bolt in the middle.
4. Connect K/S wire to the back of C149. This is the wire bundle which goes to the old K/S. You may have to unbolt it and using the screw driver, unclip it from the metal stand to give yourself more room to cut and splice the K/S wire. Cut white wire from Pin 37 about 2 inches from the back of C149. Splice K/S wire using butt connector to the white wire towards back of C149. Looking at the back of C149, Pin 37 is the 4th from the top right and has a white wire. This white wire leads to the other half (front) of C149 which then leads to the PCM.
5. Extend the ground wire from the pigtail (right side) and attach it using a ring connector (optional to use ring connector) to the ground on the side of the right fender near the power steering reservoir. There is already a screw with another ground wire there.
6. Reinstall C149.
7. Use wire conduit to cover K/S wire. Tape up the ends of the conduit. Reinstall battery ground terminal.
The relocation applies to 1999 to 2002 model years.
For 1998 and earlier model years, substitute Connector C149 for Connector C189. The old K/S white wire (labeled as AV27 in DVD manual) goes to the Pin on the top second from right (looking at the back of C189). Back refers to the side which goes towards the old K/S. You need to look for a hole in the engine to fit the new K/S and a ground to fit the new ground wire as it might not be the same for 1998 and earlier model years.
By Carol from Peru - 2015.09.19 18:37
This supplier's raw material quality is stable and reliable, has always been in accordance with the requirements of our company to provide the goods that quality meet our requirements.
By Lynn from Qatar - 2016.06.22 12:49