Original Factory SH Hose Barb Socket Quick Coupling for Angola Manufacturer
Original Factory SH Hose Barb Socket Quick Coupling for Angola Manufacturer Detail:
NITTO Quick Coupling
It allow easy changing of tools or hose connection and disconnection from your facility’s air supply line without shutting down or depressurizing the whole system.
Easy way to boost the efficiency of compressed air system.
|Fluid Admitted||Air, Oil, Water (no freezing)|
|Working Pressure||0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi|
|Negative Pressure||-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg|
|Working Temperature||0—60°C | 32～140°F|
|Applicable Tube||PU(Polyurethane) / PA(Nylon)|
|Body||Chrome Plated Steel|
55° Taper Pipe Thread
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Your Best Tools, Air Hoses
Air Cleaners and Purifiers Can Help Prevent Snoring
We are convinced that with joint efforts, the business between us will bring us mutual benefits. We can assure you product quality and competitive price for Original Factory SH Hose Barb Socket Quick Coupling for Angola Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Norway , Kazakhstan , Zimbabwe , we have been sincerely hope to establish one good long term business relationship with your esteemed company thought this opportunity, based on equal, mutual beneficial and win win business from now till the future.
The firearms used in this video clip are listed in sequence below:
A. Loading sequence:
1. AR-15/M16 100rd. Beta magazine 5.56mm(.223)
2. USAS12 20rd. drum magazine 12 ga.
3. U.S. Lewis light machine gun 76 rd. drum .30-06
4. Marlin UD-42 sub-machine gun double 20rd magazines .45ACP
5. 30rd.5.56mm magazine being loaded into CAR M16A1 w/M203 grenade launcher
6. Belt of 5.56mm being loaded into FN-Minimi Squad Automatic Weapon M249
7. 100rd.(5.56mm} Beta magazine into a Colt M16A2
8. 7.62x39mm belt being loaded into a Russian RPD light machine gun
B. Shooting sequence:
1. Colt Thompson sub-machine gun M-1921 w/50 rd. drum .45ACP
2. U.S. Savage Thompson sub-machine gun M-1 w/20 rd. magazine .45ACP
3. U.S. M60 light machine gun 7.62×51 (.308 Win.)
4. Smith & Wesson M76 sub-machine gun 9mm
5. Colt Commercial 1918 Browning automatic rifle (BAR) .30-06
6. U.S. Guide Lamp (General Motors) M3A1 sub-machine gun .45ACP
7. U.S. FN Minimi M249 squad automatic weapon 5.56mm (.223) left side
8. U.S. FN Minimi M249 squad automatic weapon 5.56mm (.223) right side
9. Russian 7.62x39mm RPD light machine gun
10. Russian 7.62x39mm RPD light machine gun (close-up)
11. U.S. Lewis machine gun .30-06
12. Colt M16A2 machine carbine 5.56mm (.223)
13. Ruger Mini-14 AC556K select-fire assault carbine 5.56mm (.223)
14. U.S. Harrington Richardson Reising M55 sub-machine gun .45 ACP
15. U.S. IBM 1918A2 Browning automatic rifle (BAR) .30-06
One of our zero turn commercial lawn mowers needed a new spindle assembly and I got the job of replacing it. The Toro zero turn lawn mower was brought into the shed for repair.
We used a chain hoist to lift the mower off the ground high enough for me to work on it.
The rest was easy. The nuts and bolts were rusted solid and most of the nuts were actually rusted away. There was not much left at all. Normal tools would not do the job so I used a grinder to cut into the center of the bolts.
Then I used a chisel and hammer to hack off the rest of the nut and bolt ends to remove the old pulley assembly.
The new assembly went on with ease and then mower was back in service. It was a rainy afternoon though so the mower did not get any work this day.
I am having a good time here so far in Australia and learning a lot. I get to work on some machines I have never touched before and getting some good experience.
NEW: The forum has a chat room for anyone who wants to comment on this or any other video:
The Off Grid Project is presented by The Do It Yourself World.
Experiments and projects in off grid living, alternate energy, survival, hiking and more.
By Victoria from Lithuania - 2016.08.18 11:04
This is a honest and trustworthy company, technology and equipment are very advanced and the prodduct is very adequate, there is no worry in the suppliment.
By Elsie from Latvia - 2016.11.29 11:09