Top Suppliers PCF Male Straight for United Kingdom Importers
Top Suppliers PCF Male Straight for United Kingdom Importers Detail:
This Ultra small fitting is 40% smaller than standard fitting in volume.
The mini fitting surface is chromated treatment, so it’s corrosion resistance.
Air, Vacuum, Water (no freezing)
0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi
3.0Mpa | 435psi
-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
0—60°C | 32～140°F
PU / PA / PE / PVC
|Metric Tube ØD|
|Thread Standard and Type|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The History of Rubber Hoses
Your Best Tools, Air Hoses
Our enterprise aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our prospects , and working in new technology and new machine frequently for Top Suppliers PCF Male Straight for United Kingdom Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lithuania , Bahamas , Slovakia , What You Want Is What We Pursue.We've been sure our goods will bring you first class quality.And now sincerely hope to promote partner friendship with you from all over the world. Let's joint hands to cooperate with mutual benefits!
At a rodeo in Minnesota, these brave souls hopped into blow up knockerballs as an enraged bull came charging towards them and knocked them high into the air. Subscribe For More Videos: http://bit…
1999 Mercury Villager/Nissan Quest Knock Sensor Relocation P0325 Code.
1. Knock Sensor – Advance Auto Part/Number S8731
2. Carquest by BWD Pigtail P/N S28423 (need to cut slots in it to fit Knock Sensor or shave off parts of K/S which are jutting out)
3. Dorman Butt Connector P/N 85480 (or quick connect terminals)
4. Wire Conduit P/N 85632
5. Dorman 18 gauge wire P/N 86753 (preferably white color)
6. Autocraft 1/4 inch ring connector P/N 85415 (optional)
7. Flange Bolt (Crown Bolt) 5/16” – 18 x 1”, Home Depot P/N 68278
8. Electrical Tape P/N 4218-BA-40
1. Socket wrench (to disconnect battery negative terminal, to install knock sensor and disconnect Connector C149)
2. Flat head screw driver (to unhook Connector C149)
3. Wire cutter (to cut and strip wires)
4. Pliers (to crimp butt connectors)
1. Disconnect battery negative terminal
2. Screw Knock Sensor (with flange bolt) into engine block next to A/C compressor. The hole is already pre-manufactured.
3. Connect pigtail (need to cut slots in it to fit K/S) into K/S. Looking towards the K/S, the left terminal is the K/S wire and the right terminal is the ground wire. Splice 18 gauge wire to the K/S wire and extend K/S wire to the Connector C149. C149 is near the power steering reservoir. C149 is the big black rectangular connector (2” x 2 “ x 4 “), which has a bolt in the middle.
4. Connect K/S wire to the back of C149. This is the wire bundle which goes to the old K/S. You may have to unbolt it and using the screw driver, unclip it from the metal stand to give yourself more room to cut and splice the K/S wire. Cut white wire from Pin 37 about 2 inches from the back of C149. Splice K/S wire using butt connector to the white wire towards back of C149. Looking at the back of C149, Pin 37 is the 4th from the top right and has a white wire. This white wire leads to the other half (front) of C149 which then leads to the PCM.
5. Extend the ground wire from the pigtail (right side) and attach it using a ring connector (optional to use ring connector) to the ground on the side of the right fender near the power steering reservoir. There is already a screw with another ground wire there.
6. Reinstall C149.
7. Use wire conduit to cover K/S wire. Tape up the ends of the conduit. Reinstall battery ground terminal.
The relocation applies to 1999 to 2002 model years.
For 1998 and earlier model years, substitute Connector C149 for Connector C189. The old K/S white wire (labeled as AV27 in DVD manual) goes to the Pin on the top second from right (looking at the back of C189). Back refers to the side which goes towards the old K/S. You need to look for a hole in the engine to fit the new K/S and a ground to fit the new ground wire as it might not be the same for 1998 and earlier model years.
By Tom from New York - 2016.05.21 12:31
It is really lucky to meet such a good supplier, this is our most satisfied cooperation, I think we will work again!
By Riva from Liberia - 2016.02.14 13:19